Your digital stories are due today – they should be linked (or attached) to your Creativity and Innovation page. You should also include a short description of your story on that page. We’ll watch as many as we have time for in class today.
Watch the following Smart Video tutorials if you have not done so already:
- Welcome Center/Customizing Floating Tool Bar
- Ink Layer (so you can write on any open page, including websites). Also demonstrates how to go from handwritten text to type font.
- Managing Pages (Creating custom themes and grouping pages)
- The Properties Tab (Changing colors, animating objects, page recording)
- The Lesson Activity Toolkit (interactive games, pull tabs, etc)
- New Tools in Version 10 (toolbar, document camera, magic pen, tables, shapes pen)
- Many other tutorials (optional)
Just a reminder that your TLAT #2 or Smart Lesson will be due next Wednesday, October 26. If you are planning to go with the TLAT #2 option, you should be able to access the template on Google Docs. Let me know if you are having any problems locating the file.
This Wednesday, October 19, we will learn everything we need to know to create a great Smart Lesson. Friday, October 21 and Monday, October 24 will be workdays (not optional, in order to get feedback and support).